Your almond flour supplier for innovative prepared foods.
Almond flour is a popular wheat flour substitute in many types of prepared foods. North Central Companies supplies almond flour for a variety of food product applications, including:
- Bakery Items: Almond flour imparts a moist texture and rich, nutty flavor to bakery goods.
- Pancakes and Waffle Mixes: Almond flour can be used in place of traditional wheat flour in the formulation of protein-rich pancakes and waffle mixes.
- Meat and Vegetable Coatings: Almond flour can be used as a coating for meat, poultry, or vegetables, either on its own or mixed with spices and other ingredients.
- Pasta: Almond flour can be used as a wheat flour substitute to manufacture pasta.
- Vegan and Dairy-Free Products: For those seeking to enhance creaminess in vegan cheese, dairy-free yogurt, or plant-based milk, count on us to deliver premium almond flour that meets your quality standards and ensures timely supply.
Almond flour is one of a number of wheat flour substitutes that North Central provides, including: